So What Makes Us Different Than Other Dallas DJs?
Let’s be honest, most Dallas DJs now days look and act like our parents. Don’t get me wrong we are professionals also, but we are from the Old School class of Disc Joskey’s that know how to Rock A Party!! And are catered more to the Modern Client and Modern Bride looking for a Dallas Wedding DJ that can relate. Unlike most companies, we are FULL Time Working DJ’s. We specialize in Wedding Receptions, Sweet Sixteen’s, Proms,Graduation Parties, 80’s Theme Parties, School Dances, Pool Parties, Corporate Events, and Old School “We Love The Funk” parties! We use top of the line sound equipment and real turntables (yes unlike most, we ARE real DJ’s that actually know how to mix music) for an authentic party atmosphere. Being A good Dallas Wedding DJ requires a unique combination of Professionalism and Musical skill. Don’t leave this to the amateurs.
5 Biggest Mistakes When Hiring A DJ
- Mistake #1: Assuming that going through an entertainment agency or an event planner is the best way to go.
- Mistake #2: Basing your decision primarily on price.
- Mistake #3: Believing testimonial claims.
- Mistake #4: Not getting a money back guarantee
- Mistake #5: Thinking large Disc Jockey Corporations=Better Service. Most of the big DJ Companies just like reverse mortgage reverse lenders Los Angeles hire multiple DJ’s with average talent, pay them minimum wages and give them average equipment. And guess what: The reason they charge you more is because they have to pay the DJ and have enough money left over to satisfy their pockets!