So What Makes Us Different?Let's be honest, most Dallas DJs now days look and act like our parents. Don't get me wrong we are professionals also, but we are from the Old School class of Disc Joskey's that know how to Rock A Party!! And are catered more to the Modern Client and Modern Bride looking for a Dallas Wedding DJ that can relate. Unlike most companies, we are FULL Time Working DJ's. We specialize in Wedding Receptions, Sweet Sixteen's, Proms,Graduation Parties, 80's Theme Parties, School Dances, Pool Parties, Corporate Events, and Old School "We Love The Funk" parties! We use top of the line sound equipment and real turntables (yes unlike most, we ARE real DJ's that actually know how to mix music) for an authentic party atmosphere. Being A good Dallas Wedding DJ requires a unique combination of Professionalism and Musical skill. Don't leave this to the amateurs. more details
A Little About UsGOOD TIMES DJ Service, servicing the entire Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. Our Owner and CEO Terrence LeBlanc is a very popular Dallas DJ who has been in the business for many years, and is one of the few DJ's that is fluent in all genres of music. Too many Disc Jockey's now days go to an event without knowing the first thing about the music they are hired to play. He was also a Dance Club DJ for several years, and has worked as the official Mobile DJ for CBS Radio, and currently works for a very popular Metroplex Radio Station. Need more Credibility? Terrence (DJ LoW) also is the DJ for VIP Sports and does the Pre Game DJ'ing at the new Dallas Cowboys Texas Stadium in Arlington,Tx and also has done private parties for some of the most popular Dallas Mavericks players. We have clean versions of all the new popular music, so you don't have to worry about offending anyone. Many people forget 1 important thing when hiring a D.J.: SOUND! Our owner is also an Audio Engineer, which means we have the knowledge and equipment to make sure the sound quality of the music being played at your event is Top Of The Line! read more
5 Biggest Mistakes When Hiring A DJ
- Mistake #1: Assuming that going through an entertainment agency or an event planner is the best way to go.
- Mistake #2: Basing your decision primarily on price.
- Mistake #3: Believing testimonial claims.
- Mistake #4: Not getting a money back guarantee
- Mistake #5: Thinking large Disc Jockey Corporations=Better Service. Most of the big DJ Companies hire multiple DJ's with average talent, pay them minimum wages and give them average equipment. And guess what: The reason they charge you more is because they have to pay the DJ and have enough money left over to satisfy their pockets!